All you need is one line of HTML widget code that you stick onto one or more pages of your website. You can find your widgetcode within your Libersy account via: Settings > Publish to web.
There are different ways to add Libersy Calendar to your website. You find all the options on the
- By using the book button to all services (under the tab “book button”)
- To make a book button to all service, choose under the tab “create book button to:” for “all services”. You can also choose if you want the book button to link to the compact view or the regular view of the booking website. Choose for the book button you want to show on your website. At the bottom of the page you find the code. Copy the code and paste it where you want the button to appear on you website.
- By using the book button to a specific service (under the tab “book button”)
- To make a book button to a specific service, choose under the tab “create book button to” for “specific service”. You see a menu where you can select the specific service. Choose the service and a book button. At the bottom of the page you find the code. Copy the code and paste it where you want the button to appear on you website.
- By placing a list of all services offered (under the tab “service list”)
- The way your services are shown depends on if you categorized your services or not.
When you have not categorized your services, your services will be displayed as a list. If you want this, copy the code at the bottom of the widget page.
If you did categorize your services, your services will be shown in categories. You can choose for a list of all categories or a specific category. You can pick one of the options under settings by clicking on edit. You can also choose for a full description of the service or an abbreviation with a “read more link”. When you have finished entering the settings, click on use. The code will appear at the bottom of the page. Copy and paste this and a list of services appears on your website.