How to add and remove pages to your Editor 7 site.
Click the Pages tab (1) and then the Add page button (2).
Choose a page type
There 6 types of page available:
- Default - this is a good page to use if you want to add most kinds of content to your site
- Clone - copies the currently selected page and all contents
- Home - A new page with the same layout as the current home page
- About - a two column page with room for text and image
- Contact - includes a contact form and, if you provided an address, a location map
- Gallery - includes a gallery widget that will show any collection of images you have uploaded
When you have selected a page, enter name in the Page title field (7) and click the Add Page button (8)
Your new page will be added to page list (1). Click on the page to open it.
Click on the page you want to remove (1) and after the page has loaded click the page settings icon (2)
Scroll to the bottom of the page settings panel
Click the Delete this page button (2). If the button is disabled, it may be because you are trying to delete the home page. See Removing or replacing the Home page