ClickandBuy is a payment gateway that allows accepting and processing credit cards in online stores. ClickandBuy is very popular in Germany, but they also provide services worldwide and offer 50 national and international payment methods in 120 currencies.
How to set up
First of all, you will need to register a ClickandBuy account. Visit ClickandBuy site to sign up: http://www.clickandbuy.com/WW_en/merchants/registration-for-merchants You should select the second sign up option: MERCHANT WITH SELF-PROGRAMMED SOFTWARE.
The payment setup process consists of two parts.
1) Setup your ClickandBuy account:
Log on into your ClickandBuy account (through the 'Login' link in the upper right corner) and open “Configuration”.
Follow the instructions under 'Create Settlement Account'
Enter 'DefaultProject' and setup your own project:
- Choose a Project Name
- Copy Project ID and Shared Secret Key, as these values will be needed in the next steps
- Set “API Version” to “V_1_1_0”
- Set “MMS Push URL” to https://app.ecwid.com/clickandbuy/STORE_ID (where STORE_ID is your store ID, you'll find it in Libersy Webshop control panel, at Dashboard)
5. Enter Events Configuration and copy Shared Secret, it'll be needed in the next steps.
4. Save the changes
2) Changes in Libersy Webshop control panel:
Go to Libersy Webshop control panel. Open System Settings → Payment page.
Under "Payment Processor" for any payment method, click 'Change' link and select "ClickandBuy". Click 'Apply'.
Go to 'Account Details' next to ClickandBuy. Submit the following ClickandBuy credentials:
- Merchant ID - The Merchant ID assigned to you by ClickandBuy. It's available on all pages of your ClickandBuy account, at the top right corner.
- Project ID - type in the Project ID you obtained on the above steps
- Shared Secret Key - enter the Shared Secret Key you obtained on the above steps
- Merchant Messaging Service Shared Secret - the value of 'Shared Secret' field obtained in your ClickandBuy account at Configuration->Events Configuration
4. Save the changes and enable this payment method.
5. Click 'Save'
For technical support at ClickandBuy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For non-technical account support (such as VAT-ID or bank account concerns), please contact email@example.com